Work continues to be a roller coaster.
One day it's horrible, the next day I'm laughing with the boss.
I'm keeping my options open.
I haven't announced the pregnancy at work and I won't until after I get to the doctor.
I applied for CHIP but was referred back to traditional medicaid for pregnancy.
I sat in my car on Wednesday during lunch and started crying when the man said I had to go get a form signed by my doctor saying I was pregnant.
"That's why I'm applying for benefits, see? I don't have insurance yet, I don't have a doctor."
"Well, the case worker can deny you if you don't send in Form 3037. How will she know your pregnant?"
"Why would someone apply for OB benefits if they aren't even pregnant? What sense does that make?"
"I'm sorry, ma'am."
"Me, too. Thanks - I guess I'll figure it out."
So today I went to Planned Parenthood and paid $20 bucks to wait for an hour and 10 minutes and then pee in a cup and have someone fill out a form and tell me that yes, in fact, I am pregnant and she sees I want to keep it and do I know what my options are and here's some pamphlets and get all the help you can get, girl, and good luck to you. Bye!
Today is the 7 week point and I gained a pound but it's from the order of Chinese food last night that I couldn't stop eating and did I mention that my fortune said, "You are soon going to change your present line of work" and that made me laugh.
Friday, April 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment