Saturday, June 12, 2010

Lied

This morning I've been cleaning out the closet. 

The hamper full of clothes was actually a hamper full of his socks, a giant speaker and the Christmas wreath.

I've found my baby piggy bank.



I located the Jack and Jill lamp/nighlight.  
The light bulb sitting in the wishing well still works!



I've contained Kevin's old shirts from when he was a kid. 
The cutest being his bowling shirt from Bangkok.






I've put old pay stubs into one box, JT's baby shower items and cards into another.  I found 5 or 6 cards purchased but never sent (surprise, surprise), my old work reviews, flex spending receipts. I also found my disposable water camera from the cruise I took in 2003.  I just threw that away.  I already know what's on it - under water, blurry, same school of fish swimming around me.

I've emptied 5 huge boxes and have 2 more to go.  I think I'll tackle that during JT's nap if I don't collapse first.

1 comment:

Lora said...

I have a lamp that is very similar to yours and it's in Jake's room now!

I'll have to get a pic for you