Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Fabulous baby room

I was worried about getting into the whole pink thing with a little girl.
I've learned, quite quickly, that it's not that hard to do.
*gasp*
I can't take my eyes off the pink stuff. 
I made my first purchase for Bistery the other day.

































It's a little going home outfit. 
ACK! The pinkness of it all kills me - in a good way.
It was too cute to pass up.  And a bargain. I love me a bargain.

We've decided to decorate her room around this.
















With this. 
















The first one I showed Kevin was black and white only, no pink. 
He actually favored this one. 


Be still my heart. 

3 comments:

Lora said...

I love it!

Also, I want to commission Chandra (forgive me if I misspelled her name!) to so a portrait of me. Does she do that? I'm sure it would cost a fortune, I should have snagged her years ago!

Unknown said...

I made my first purchase for Bistery the other day, too.

Unknown said...

What's the name and where did you find it?