It's quite possible that Kevin and I have already agreed and decided on a name!
It's one I had thought of, put it down, took it off and put it back on again Friday night. I was in the middle of second guessing myself when Kevin called yesterday and left me a voice mail asking what I thought about the name in question.
There are one or two more that we are contemplating but so far we seem to be thinking seriously about the same one.
However, the rest of you are going to have to wait until the actual birthday before you find out what it is.
Sunday, July 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you're such a stinker !!
I guess we all have to wait to see if it will change from Bistery to ?????
It's the Bistery Mystery...what will we be calling JT's sistery?
Post a Comment