Tuesday, April 12, 2011

T-ball rocks!

I was both excited and a little underwhelmed about JT staring his ball games tonight.  I thought it would be funny but ultimately boring.  It was funny and it was so much fun I only sat down long enough to try to feed Sara but couldn't because she was too distracted by all the hooting and hollering going on.

Holy crap - have you been to a t-ball game played by 4-5 year old kids?  Totally awesome.  I can't wait for next week.  Here are the two most important clips - the first is of JT hitting for the first time and the second is his "home run".  (That's in parenthesis because each kid got a chance to hit and run all the way home)  That second video has a little action in it at the end...it will make you ooh and ahh.

No comments: