An ulcer doesn't begin to cover what my body feels like after last week. Billing, proration, accounts in arrears and advanced, giving credits, adjustments and role-playing have taxed me to my core. It's only going to get worse next week.
Sara is 6 months today and earned her spot at the dinner table. This is a plus because we don't have to find a place on top of the table for the Bumbo and she's not squawking next to us in the Exersaucer. I put her in the new chair set-up while I was cleaning up the dining room and she sat happy as a clam for 45 minutes. Many of those minutes she didn't have anything to play with (the throwing game has begun) and she was still satisfied
She is not crawling but is still wiggling around anywhere she wants to get. I've seen her get her butt up once but it didn't look to promising so we're safe for a while longer! No teeth but still lots of drool. Her hair is coming in and enough in one spot that I can blow on it and it moves. I can't wait for more! I noticed that she's starting to shake her head back and forth like "no" so it's cute watching her smile and do that at the same time.
Kevin is awesome and I told him he's the best house husband ever! With me working and him with the kiddos, we have this house running like clockwork. It's amazing.
Sunday, May 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment