I've successfully completed my first 2 weeks of training and we're gearing up for what is referred to as Hell Week around the center. We've learned a bunch of high level views of the systems we'll be working with but next week takes us to billing. I'm developing an ulcer just thinking about it.
Lots of neat people in this class and am developing a friendship with one in particular. The rest of the class is something else. The Lord is testing my patience by sitting me next to a 20 year old girl and a guy that got on my last nerve four minutes after meeting him. If things go like I think they will, the Lord is going to test me again on Monday when we once again change up seats and spend the week in a new group of people.
During training we'll be taking 12 tests and of the three we've taken, I've made 100% on all of them. I'm aiming for 100's on all 12.
Thinking some more about my new co-workers, they're all quite a bit younger than I am. I'll be 40 in 2 weeks and the average age of the group is 25. There's only one person who's older than me - a 52 year old man. I've missed adult friendships through work and so I find myself so desperately wanting them to like me and to be liked. It's quite sad...I'm holding on to when I get to my actual team. None of the people in this training class are on the team I'll be moving to. Actually, that's probably a good thing so I branch out.
 |
| Whatcha looking at? |
| |
 |
| Thanks for the keys, Grandma Judy. |
 |
| Sitting by herself! |
 |
| Fresh out of the bath. |
|
1 comment:
It can't be hell week when you look at those baby lashes!!
Post a Comment