Work is getting better with each passing day. I was talked about in the managers meeting with the Area Manager. I was singled out as the best new rep, on the floor for my first full month, for my adherence, availability, and units sold. About a week after this discovery, I was seeking help from another manager and he shook my hand, "Oh, YOU'RE Jori. I've heard a lot abut you...." At first I was worried he might have been talking about something else. So now I've got a reputation to uphold and promptly blew my adherence by having a super long call that went over my scheduled break, taking my lunch and hour before I was supposed to and having a huge hold time. I've got the rest of the month to bring it all back up! My goal each month is to sell 4 tv (u-verse) and 2 dsl service with a total of 13 units for the month. As of yesterday I'm at 1 tv and 5 dsl. Happy to happy to be half-way to goal half-way through the month. I can do it!
I also cut my hair off. I was doing nothing with it except pulling it back every day and that still did not keep Sara from ripping it out every day.
JT is being a trooper with his bedtime being whittled down each night. We've been cutting it by 5 or 10 minutes each couple of nights to get him used to going to bed early and getting up early for school. His new bedtime will have him in bed by 8:00. As we've been getting him to sleep earlier, it's been nice to actually hear silence. You know? The other night Sara was asleep at 7:30, JT at 8:30 and it felt like we were just married again. The next person to get sleep trained will be myself since I'm not a fan of 6:00 am. Yuck...
Speaking of yuck, this was JT's special snack he created. I did not taste it.
Sara now has a bunch of teeth in her mouth. It's ridiculous, really. 4 on the bottom and her two fangs on the top. I think the middle front two are mere days away. Ice Pops are awesome teethers!
We're guessing as to the start date of her walking. I looked back and discovered JT started walking at 9 months and 3 weeks. She'll be 9 months tomorrow. Sara is just starting to cruise the furniture but she'll stand flat footed, let go and flap her arms. She's proficient at lowering herself down to her butt or knees so we've avoided any major accidents and head bonking.
She's discovered the baby in the oven. She will chatter up a storm and dance with herself.
And cuddling with dad is still about the best thing ever.
Sunday, August 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great update! I'm so proud of your job accomplishments but I knew you'd knock em dead. I'd call you to order Uverse but we already have it. Jt's snack sure does look quite "special" and Sara is so cute and such a big girl! Love the comment about the baby in the oven. Ethan does the same thing. lol
Post a Comment