Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I am so tired today that I don't remember getting to work. I can't remember how many red lights I hit or how many police I saw which is my usual entertainment in the morning. I fell asleep last night in the middle of another Deadwood episode. I made it through the first one only because we started watching it around 10:30. Once 11:15 hits I'm just about dead to the world but I thought since I stayed awake for the first I'd make it through the second. Wrongo! At 4:45 I had to get up to pump since JT was half sleeping and half eating. I fell asleep doing that, woke up at 5:30 with the machine still pumping away, Christie Brinkley was doing her best to get me to buy the Total gym and the bottles of milk were laying in my lap. I crawled back to bed and got a little chuckle out of the fact that both boys had taken up the entire king sized bed. I had to wake Kevin to move over so I could move JT over so I could have more than 12 inches to sleep on. JT woke us (me) at 7:10, we did our morning routine in the kitchen which involves me washing some bottles, making my breakfast and packing my lunch, watering the dogs and the flowers. We also got some giggling video in the bedroom and then headed back out to the living room. He's starting to eat his "breakfast" now at 8 and back down for a nap at 8:30. Today I fell asleep at 8:30, too. After he was tucked into his swing with his arms curled up by his head, I sat down on the couch, had a drink of my coffee and fell asleep until 8:50. Quick shower, even quicker makeup, got dressed, threw mousse on my head and went to go put on my boots. JT was awake again so I picked him up, changed his super wet diaper (mad props to Pampers Swaddlers for holding so much pee!) changed him out of his sleeper and left the house at 9:36. I still can't remember the drive in. I'm sniffly and congested. I'm tired, more than usual but not depression tired. Maybe I'm getting sick. That would take the cake...family in for the weekend and me sick. Bah.

No comments: