Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The best intentions

I got up this morning, not on time. JT made me sleep until 7:40. That's right, blaming it on the baby. Anyhoo, I put him on the changing table and he was still asleep. So I put him in his crib - still asleep. That gave me time to pump a little to make up his fourth bottle and wash the pump parts. Does it count that I watched an exercise infomercial? I felt guilty while I sat there sipping my coffee so I looked for my pilates dvd. It wasn't out where I thought it would be so I gave up. It's in the other bedroom which is more like the everythingelseroom. Speaking of, I need to go through it one of these days and weed out the junk, decide what stuff to keep and give to Goodwill. But the more exciting part is I went in to check on JT and he was awake and smiling away in his crib. I got him up and took him into the front room and down on his mat. He started moving like he was going to roll over so I grabbed the video camera and prayed he'd show me his moves. He did! A couple minutes and a couple tries and he was over! And then he was over again! Looks like we have a roller on our hands. : ) Time to upload the video, feed the Cheeky Rollermonkey and get ready for work since it's already 8:23. Maybe I'll excerise tonight.

No comments: