Monday, January 15, 2007
Who didn't make chili recently?
That would be me! We go for the homemade chicken and dumplings. And now I have a tummy ache from eating so much of it. Heaven forbid I leave a dumpling for tomorrow.
It's 11:40, JT is wide awake, bouncing in his jumperoo, watching the weather channel and screaming at the top of his lungs. I'm going stir crazy and realize I could never be a stay at home mom.
God bless those of you that do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well now I a jealous that you made chicken and dumplings. I haven't ever made them. I bet they were yummy, if the baked zita is any indication!
Love you! Stay warm
I love chicken and dumplings! I make it every few months, and eat every single dumpling. THey just aren't as good the second day.
I would much rather have chicken and dumplings. I really don't make either. Not a fan of chili. Can you share your recipe for chicken and dumplings?
Post a Comment