Class tonight was fun. Maybe in part to my perfection on the practice boards. Ha! Not so much perfection but I was really pleased at how well I did. My ambidextrous-ness came in handy when writing in cursive; if I don't switch hands the top of my cake will look like my notebooks in high school looked with smeared pencil. My frosting never hardened like it's supposed to so my lesson for the night was use Meringue Powder, don't skimp and use real egg whites. That'll help my problem with crumbs all over and mixed in the frosting.
I made a yellow butter cake with vanilla flavored frosting for tonights class and ended up renaming it the "amends" cake. I spoke before I had time to formulate my thoughts and it came out wrong. I couldn't explain it away and felt bad so this cake is dedicated to the best SAHD in the world.
1 comment:
Yours is better than mine, but I will get you next week! I will be all rested up and ready to go with a two tiered lovely. Although you are not my nemisis.
Post a Comment