And speaking of muffins, it's been a few days since you got an eyeful of this walking bundle of joy.
Saturday, February 10, 2007
Wrong Betty
And speaking of muffins, it's been a few days since you got an eyeful of this walking bundle of joy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The cake looks just fine. All you are going to do is cover it with icing anyway. It's perrrrfect!
As is the little bouncing baby cboy!
Is he getting thinner now that he's running all over the place? He looks it in these pics!
I think I am. Spencer, get out of that cupboard! Spencer we don't climb bathtubs! Spencer don't close the door please. Spencer come back to mommy!
And your kid is faster. When exactly are you finding time to bake cakes, Betty?!
I just use an oven thermometer since and it hangs from one of the wire shelves in the oven and stays there all the time. I recently saw a kitchenaid brand one at both Big Lots and Target. They aren't that much and then you will know how to calibrate your oven and make up for how much it is off.
Post a Comment