- I got my mixer for Valentines day.
- I still can't get a cake to bake without cracking on top.
- I lost my wedding ring yesterday morning.
- The mixer is awesome - I am in heaven.
- I spent a whopping 30 waking moments with my son today.
- Class tonight was hard - it took me 30 minutes to do 3 semi-decent roses.
- Our dryer works. I did laundry all day yesterday and we still aren't caught up.
- We're out of hangers.
- I made the best pork chops last night.
- Kevin found my ring last night in my shower glove.
- JT fed me his Cheerios this morning.
Monday, February 19, 2007
What's New, Mr. Magoo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Glad you found the ring! I was going to ask you if you lost it in your mixer...
Well now I have to work it up extra hard to get the roses down! Glad you found your ring!
Congrats on your new mixer! What color did you get??
As far as the cracked top on your cakes...my only suggestion is taking it out of the oven a few minutes before you think you should. If the toothpick comes out just a little bit wet, don't worry, it will be a moist cake :)
What are they saying in your class? Is a cracked top a big deal, since you can cut it off?
The cracked top is not really a big deal, just a pain. I feel like I'm wasting good cake!
I'll try for a super moist cake next time. Thanks!
The mixer is white!
Post a Comment