Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sara and job Update

Sara is moving right along despite her HUGE head circumference.  She is up on hands and knees with her belly off the floor.  There is a lot of rocking back and forth and the only place she gets is backwards.  She's frustrated by this but keeps trying so that's good.  It's time to start taking everything off the bottom of the coffee table and put it up high.  Life is going to be changing with another one on the loose!

Sara at 2 months
Weight:  11 lbs, 7 oz - 72%
Height:  22.25 in - 50%
Head:    15.94 in - 90%

Sara at 6 1/2 months
Weight:  16 lbs, 12 oz - 53%
Height:  26.5 in - 64%
Head:    18.11 in - 99%

The job is going just fine and while I'm on the new 12-9 schedule I have yet to take a phone call.  That may change today.  My manager is in her training so I've been doing a lot of side-by-side with people on my team and other teams.  I've enjoyed the time to just ease in but I'm also anxious to just get started and join the ranks of everyone else. 

No comments: